As a result of the recent threat of the COVID-19 virus, many people are spending a lot of time at home. Avoiding crowds and staying well is the focus. This crisis will be over eventually, but for the time being, we must heed the warnings to stay home.
So, what can you do with all this extra time? Well, it’s a great time to get going on that “honey-do” list that has been lingering for so long. Home repairs and maintenance can be completed, making the best of your time at home. Your list may include the need to replace your windows. If that is the case, do not fret.
Here are a few reasons why now may be the best time to look at replacing those old windows!
- You may have noticed draftiness, higher electric bills, windows that are broken, get stuck or won’t open, or even mildew growing on windowsills due to moisture leakage. To use your time being stuck at home efficiently, making the decision to take care of these kinds of nagging home maintenance issues now is a piece of cake!
- If you are off from work or working remotely, it makes it easier to meet with contractors to get estimates and find out what type of window repair or replacement will work best for you and your family.
- Living in Florida, the heat is already starting to arrive. Now is a great time to get ahead of the summertime window replacement rush, and the inefficiency of your older, inferior quality windows, by proceeding to having them replaced with newer, more energy-efficient windows.
More Reasons Why Now Is a Good Time for Replacement Windows
- HomeRite Windows and Doors will custom measure your windows. This ensures a precision fit for every window in your home. Your house will stay cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter by keeping conditioned air in and outdoor air where it belongs – outside! This is especially vital right now when you are spending so much time at home.
- Your energy bills will decrease with new energy-efficient windows. HomeRite Windows and Doors are EnergyStar® and SmartRite™
- New windows will make your home more comfortable and beautiful inside and out, adding to your home’s value. If you plan to sell soon, new windows make for a great distinguishing factor and value add. If you plan to stay in your home for a while, you’ll enjoy increased resale value down the road and all the beauty, comfort and energy-savings benefits of new windows until that time!
- Replacing windows is an easier process than you might think, if you work with professionals. The HomeRite Windows and Doors team has been in the window business in Jacksonville for almost 40 years. Our reputation for quality service and products makes us the perfect choice for your replacement window job. Do-it-yourself jobs are what take more time, produce stress and leave you without a warranty.
HomeRite can do the job right for you, the first time. We are an A+ rated company with the Better Business Bureau and a multi-year Angie’s List Super Service Award winner. We serve all of Jacksonville, Northeast Florida and the Southeast. Our years of experience and excellent reputation means you can trust HomeRite with your window replacement task.
Smart shoppers will want to buy new windows very soon because pricing may never be this low again! HomeRite is offering factory-authorized 30% off replacement windows for a limited time. Call for details! Don’t let this COVID-19 virus get you feeling down. While you are waiting for it to pass, use this time to check one more thing off your to-do list. Call us today for a FREE estimate: (904) 296-2515.