Single-Hung Windows: A Popular, Affordable Choice
If you’re looking for a high-performing, energy-efficient, affordable window option, consider a Single-Hung window. Single-hung windows provide ventilation through a single operable lower sash. The bottom window panel opens vertically, while the upper sash remains stationary. Single-hung windows remain flush with the wall, making them ideal for patios, walkways and other areas. One or more locking devices secure sashes in the closed position for security.
Single-hung windows provide strong energy-efficiency with fewer movable gaps than double-hung windows and are also less expensive than double-hung windows. Like all HomeRite™ windows, our single-hung windows are made from high-quality, durable materials, are custom fit and manufactured for your home, and backed by our Limited Lifetime Warranty protection.
- Wide variety of frame materials including vinyl and aluminum.
- A full range of standard sizes or custom-sizing for any space.
- Full Line of Specialty, Transom and Picture Window Configurations.
- All Products are Florida Building Code compliant and certain styles are Impact Rated
- Low-E and Low-E2 glass options available.
- All Products meet or exceed Florida Energy Codes.
- Structural integrity and durable construction.
- Sweep lock system at meeting rail for security.
- High sill heights to prevent water intrusion.
- Half screens available.
- Many include tilt-In feature.
- Heavy-duty weather-stripping creates a barrier to air and water infiltration; prevents drafts and assures a tight fit.
- Multiple grid styles—Colonial, Prairie, and more
- Wide range of beautiful colors and finishes.
- All single-hung window products are backed by Manufacturer’s Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Made in the U.S.A.