Enjoy Maximum Versatility with Double-Hung Windows
Double-Hung windows provide maximum versatility and convenience. They feature two operating sashes meaning that they can be raised from the bottom, lowered from the top or both, for two levels of ventilation. In places like Jacksonville, FL, that comes in handy. Double-hung windows also tilt in, making cleaning simple, easy and convenient.
HomeRite’s™ double-hung windows are designed not just for beauty but are also built to last. We use state-of-the-art technology to create clean window lines that will improve your home’s appearance and ensure perfect fit. Like all of our window products, our double-hung windows are made using only the highest quality materials and sophisticated manufacturing techniques, resulting in strong, well-built, high-performing windows that will provide your family years of comfort and beauty.
Double-Hung Window Features & Options
- Wide variety of vinyl frame options.
- A full range of standard sizes or custom-sizing for any space.
- All products are Florida Building Code compliant.
- Low-E and Low-E2 Glass Options
- All Products meet or exceed Florida Energy Codes.
- Standard Double Strength Glass Packages for maximum energy efficiency
- Structural integrity and durable construction.
- Spring-loaded night latches add security while allowing both window sashes to remain partially open for ventilation.
- Heavy-duty, white weather-stripping creates a barrier to air and water infiltration; prevents drafts and assures a tight fit.
- True sloping sill design allows water run off to the outside of your home.
- Patented detent clip prevents the top sash from drifting; easier to close and lock the window.
- Interlock for unsurpassed weather tightness.
- Multiple grid styles—Colonial, Prairie, Vertical, Horizontal & more.
- Wide range of beautiful colors and finishes.
- All double-hung window products are backed by Manufacturer’s Warranty
- All window products are professionally installed by factory-trained, licensed and insured door installers.
- Made in the U.S.A.