Impact Windows Provide Peace of Mind
Impact Windows combine heavy-duty frames with impact resistant laminated glass, silicone glazing and/or a poly material sandwiched between two panes of glass to keep windows from breaking due to any sudden impact such as flying debris in inclement weather. HomeRite™ offers impact windows in a variety of materials, styles and finishes.
Our heavy-duty, high-performing, energy-efficient, impact windows are made from high-quality, durable materials. They are custom fit and manufactured for your home and backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty protection.
- Provide protection from flying debris, enhancing a building’s safety, security, UV protection and energy efficiency.
- Impact-resistant insulating glass made from an advanced polymer layer sandwiched between two layers of glass.
- All Products are Florida Building Code compliant and Hurricane Structural and Impact Rated.
- Residential and commercial applications.
- A full range of standard sizes or custom-sizing for any space.
- Heavy-duty weatherstripping creates strong barrier to air and water infiltration; prevents drafts and assures a tight fit.
- Low-E, Low-E2 and Turtle Glass options.
- Multiple grid styles.
- Wide range of beautiful colors and finishes..
- All impact windows are backed by Manufacturer’s Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Made in the U.S.A.