Why Choose HomeRite™
Add beauty, elegance and value to your home with HomeRite™ Windows and Doors.
- Over 30 years of experience with 80 percent of our business coming from referrals
- Partnered with a national manufacturer that has been in business for over 60 years
- A member of the US Green Building Council
- Better Business Bureau Accredited Business
- Multi-year recipient of the Angie’s List SUPER SERVICE AWARD since 2012
- Many products come standard with SmartRite™ Energy Efficiency
- Supported by a warranty and local service you can trust
- Each window and door is custom built, insuring a perfect fit
- Licensed & insured installation teams
- THE RITE PEOPLE, THE RITE PRODUCTS & THE RITE PRICE
What To Expect from HomeRite™
We do it right, every time.
We’re here for one reason—to help you get the most out of your home. With that in mind, you can rely on us to help you understand the process and make educated, value-driven decisions about your windows and doors.
What to expect:
- The first time you meet us in your home, we’ll ask to see your windows and/or doors to assess their condition and take measurements.
- We’ll help you decide which windows and/or doors will best beautify your home while considering energy efficiency, price, and features.
- We’ll use the measurements we took to give you an accurate estimate for the style you’ve chosen.
- When you’re satisfied with your selections and estimate, we’ll make sure everything checks out and, if necessary, call you and come back to confirm sizes.
- A 50 percent deposit will be required at the time of placing your order.
- After your order is manufactured, we’ll schedule an installation date.
- In preparation for installation, please review the Installation Process & Procedures Guide. You can help by moving furniture and curtains away from the windows and/or doors. Also, if you have security sensors around the windows or doors, HomeRite’s installers will disconnect them. However, you are responsible to make arrangements to have it reconnected.
- Installation can often be completed in just one day, and we’ll leave your home as we found it—disposing of old windows and/or doors unless you request that we leave them. Payment in full is required upon installation.