HomeRite Sliding Windows
HomeRite Jacksonville offers sliding windows in a wide variety of materials, styles and configurations for your home or office.
Sliding Windows – Open Your Windows and Let the Fresh Air In!
Sliding windows, also called “gliding windows” or “slider windows” are designed to slide open horizontally with one or more panels operating. Sliding windows are excellent for tight spaces because they don’t protrude into a space. All HomeRite™ sliding windows are created for strong smooth, easy operation and come in a variety of materials, styles and finishes.
Our high-performing, energy-efficient, sliding windows are made from the highest-quality, durable materials, are custom fit and manufactured for your home.
- Wide variety of frame materials including vinyl & aluminum.
- A full range of standard sizes or custom-sizing for any space.
- All Products are Florida Building Code compliant.
- Low-E and Low-E2 glass options.
- All Products meet or exceed Florida Energy Codes.
- Structural integrity and durable construction.
- High sill heights to help prevent water intrusion.
- Sweep lock system at meeting rail for security.
- Interlock system creates tight seal.
- Half screens available.
- Heavy-duty weatherstripping creates a barrier to air and water infiltration; prevents drafts and assures a tight fit.
- Interlock for unsurpassed weather tightness.
- Multiple grid styles—Colonial, Prairie and more.
- Wide range of beautiful colors and finishes.
- All sliding window products are backed by Manufacturer’s Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Made in the U.S.A.