As a window and door specialist based in Jacksonville, Florida, we see every day the impacts that sun, humidity and extreme weather have on Florida homes. We provide top-rated, energy-efficient replacement windows and entry doors to keep your home comfortable and secure. If your windows are showing signs of age, or you want an updated look, it may be time to consider new windows. Not sure what type of replacement windows are right for your home? No problem! HomeRite Windows and Doors offers a wide selection of window types and styles. Keep reading to discover 3 important factors to consider when choosing replacement windows for your Florida home.
1. Consider your home’s unique style
When choosing the right replacement windows for your home, first consider your home’s overall aesthetic and style. Yes, windows are meant to keep your living space comfortable and efficient, but they also should be additions that complement both the interior and exterior of your home. There are numerous window styles that work well with both traditional and contemporary-styled homes.
- Single-Hung Windows: An economical, traditional window which suits most styles
- Double-Hung Windows: Increased ventilation and convenience
- Slider Windows: Easy to operate, popular in kitchens and bathrooms
- Casement or Awning Windows: These swing outward similar to a door, either to the side or up
- Specialty Windows: Unique configurations and shapes including arched and circular options
- Impact Windows: Extra protection suitable for coastal homes
2. Consider what window material provides the most value
Along with choosing window style, there are also many types of window materials to choose from. In Northeast Florida, the most popular window material is vinyl. HomeRite’s vinyl windows provide long-lasting durability, low maintenance, outstanding insulation and energy-efficiency. Other window material options includes aluminum, fiberglass and wood. Speak to a window specialist for more advice about window materials, styles and finishes to compliment your home’s aesthetic.
3. Ensure you get the best installation standards
Homeowners get the most bang for their buck when they work with a local window replacement company that provides the perfect product, installed the right way. HomeRite Windows and Doors has been in business for almost 20 years and we’re partnered with a window manufacturer with over 60 years of experience. Every HomeRite window is measured and manufactured for each specific project. Our installation crews are trained to install windows and doors to meet or exceed the strict Florida building codes. And most importantly, we strive to provide customer satisfaction during and after the sale. In fact, most of our business is due to referrals and repeat customers who’ve moved.