Aluminum Single Hung Impact Windows
Premium features and impact resistance makes HomeRite’s attractive windows a superior choice— especially in high winds. Available in both aluminum and cellular construction, Impact products are designed to resist impact from wind-borne debris, protecting the inside of a home in a storm. The clear poly material sandwiched between two sheets of glass helps the windows to remain intact, keeping air and water out. In addition to impact resistance, the windows boast a variety of convenient and energy-saving features.
- 2″ frame depth (with Side Loaded Sash)
- Exterior Glazed Frame and Sash
- 5/8″ Block and Tackle balance type
- Sweep Lock with Interlock at Meeting Rail
- Single-Glazed Option available Contoured Aluminum Simulated Divided Lite (SDL) Grids on Exterior
- 1/2″ Front “Florida Flange” w/ Easily Accessible Pre-Punched Installation Holes
- Half screen may be installed from inside or outside
- AAMA Labeled and NFRC Certified; Energy Star Qualified in select configurations
5/8″ Insulated Glass option available with 5/8″ Flat Grids between glass (GBG)
Nail Fin Version Available for Wood Framing
Multiple Unit Configurations available in Continuous Head and Sill in Fin and Flange (Up to 6/0 fin/6 tall flange
Full line of specialty, transom and picture window configurations
Available in white, bronze, or almond
Color and Styles
Color Combination Options:
HomeRite offers a choice of flat or contoured to complement your home’s exterior and interior appearance.
Interior Grid Styles
HomeRite offers a variety of grid style choices to further enhance the custom look of your home’s exterior and interior appearance.
HomeRite offers you a choice of clear glass or obscure glass- perfect for bathrooms or anywhere both privacy and light are desired. *Tempered safety glass also available and may be required.